After a long 72 hour wait, I have finally gotten it right!
The graphic novel is ready for printing.
I had to change the inside margins again to a large gutter size at .625 and after I did that, it didn’t take too long for Createspace to send me a letter, congratulating me on the book being ready for printing.
Now, I have a couple of options here. 1.) I could go ahead and print the book or 2.) make a few changes to it, now that I know what I’m doing.
In addition, I’m also trying to finish editing another book of mine (Nightmarish Reaction) and get that one ready for printing as well. So that way, I’ll have two books shipped to my house. However, Createspace did send me a note, saying that I needed to add one more blank page to the beginning of the graphic novel… in order to prevent some of the pages from being fragmented.
So, we’ll see how it goes.